Are you an experienced Sales Administrator who has a passion about delivering first class customer service? Are you a motivated and organised individual? Sales Administrators are vital to the success of our team here at H & E Smith and we are looking for people just like you to compliment this process. We need you to have a great attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
About the role
We are now looking to recruit a talented Sales Administrator to join us in our busy Hanley based site to support with the day to day running of our operations department in providing high quality administration & sales support.
The hours of work are Mon – Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm
You will be someone who takes pride in high standards, has experience working in an administration role and the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities.
You will be willing to take on all manner of sales related tasks including preparing samples, packing up parcels, preparing price lists and speaking to customers in the showroom.
Self-motivation and strong organisation skills will be your strength and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people both in person and on the telephone and when following up leads.
You will also be ambitious for developing your role within H & E Smith. Successful applicants for the position of Sales Administrator must demonstrate that they have the following skills/knowledge….
- Good level of Mental Arithmetic and English
- Experience and strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience of operating a Client Relations Management Software package (preferably Flightdeck)
- Experience of the sales order processing and stock control modules of Sage Line 50 (Preferable)
- Ability to commute to Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent on a regular basis. Ideally, living within a ten-minute drive.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves working as part of a friendly team and wants to develop their career in a local, family owned business.
- Salary of circa £21,000 Per Annum
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for development
- Company Health Scheme
- 34 days holiday (Inc Bank Hols)